Hi friends, I am back with a fun project. If your kids love colors then they would really enjoy doing this.
- OHP sheet
- OHP marker
- Punch machine
- fabric colors
- Scissors or cutter
- Dress material for printing
Step 1:Draw any simple design in a white paper and trace it in the OHP sheet using OHP marker. I have chosen the traditional mango design. We are going to make holes using punch machine, so mark the points where we have to make holes. The holes must be at even distance, so take care while marking the points.
Leave some space around the design and cut it.
Your stencil is now ready for painting...
Take the required color, load the sponge piece with the color.
Keep the stencil over the cloth, hold it firmly and apply the color slowly over the stencil.
Carefully remove the stencil, you can see the design painted in the cloth.
- Remove starch from the cloth before painting.
- Try it once or twice in a waste cloth before painting it in your dress material
- Take care while making holes, if the holes are placed very near or very far then, the design will not be clear.
- Always take adequte amount of paint. If not the design will be spoiled. This is what happened to me.
- You can also try with two colors like this
- You can use this method to decorate greeting cards, pot etc
I made top for my daughter with this material.
She was very happy to wear this, since she painted it.