Friday, April 23, 2010

Yellow and orange -My first machine embroidery


I designed this skirt and top for my daughter. This is the first time I am doing machine embroidery. I designed it, in such a way that, the design doesn't have much curves, so it will be easy for me.( My daughter is disturbing me a lot... she wants to type.... I am spelling letter by letter and she is typing). Usually I will use the same color embroidery threads,as the fabric color or I will use the colors printed in the fabric. Here I used yellow color threads, stones, beads. The bright color, pattern and the type of the material(skrink material) attracted me . I think the material suits well for skirts rather than salwar. The top is made with orange color silk cotten material.
The top....


Another closer view of the bead works in the top...


Update: I am linking to the link parties and

Visit thecsiproject.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...