Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ghagra choli

Yes friends, what you guess is right....this turned out as my daughter's Deepawali dress. When I brought this material before three months I didn't think  that it will be one among  her Deepawali dresses. I had a plan of finishing it before but could complete it only now. So what..... 
Better late than never.

It is the usual sleeveless pattern except the  tupatta. I tried to give the butterfly effect . It will more beautiful when  weared  around the neck.


Wait... wait... the patch work is not my creation, it is ready made

I want to add some hangings on the top but couldn't get matching beads or stones, so  I just finished it with silver color sequins and patches for the straps.



It is back open. we can knot it at the back...


At last this is what I not satisfied with..
the zipper
This is the first time I using zipper in the skirt, that too with lining. I want to make invisible zipper but it is clearly visible(that too the white color.. I didn't get the matching color). I think I can do better next time with this experience.

Just a look with out tupatta...


I am linking this to post the respective link up parties....


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...