Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tops with 3/4 pant.

       Hi friends, thank you very much for your lovely comments on the previous post, your words make me happy.      
       I have finished two sewing projects last week. Usually if I start doing any embroidery or embellishments, it takes time (even months and years) to complete it. So I kept it simple this time, so that I can finish it soon. The one I am sharing with you today, is the tops with  3/4 pant, the other one is the silk skirt and blouse. Now, have a look at this.
The tops...




The yoke part is made of tissue material. The skirt is some synthetic material. I used some matching lace in the yoke to decorate. It is front open, I've attached a rope to knot it.




Back view...


The pant...

It is cotton, pin tuck material. The color is somewhat pale, but it looks different here.