Monday, November 7, 2011

Deepavali dress

Hello friends, I am here after a short break....I was little busy with the family function(my sister's marriage) and then the festival. But there are many things to share with you. I designed the bridal blouse for my sister and a pattu paavadai for my daughter. Yet to receive the photos from my brother, so I'll post it later.

And now the deepavali dress I designed for my daughter..  




the back....


I just started it the day before the festival, so I kept very simple to finish it fast. Since the material is plain, I used some stones and beads to decorate  and stitched motifs in the skirt.

the details...





 Looking forward for your comments... Keep watching for
the tutorial - top with banded yoke. I will finish it in a couple of days.


Linking to the parties here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...